Guide vendeur Immobilier
Our 5 agencies in prestigious areas such as Île saint Louis, Saint Germain des Prés, le Champ de Mars, le Triangle d’Or or near Parc Monceau are conveniently located throughout the capital to assist you in the sale of your apartment.
The preparation of the complete marketing file is a fundamental step. In a competitive and dynamic market, it is important for the marketing file to be ready before the sale.
This enables the communication of all the required information to the potential buyers for their informed consent.
It also reduces the time period between the acceptance of the offer to the purchase and the signing of the promise of sale.
Documents needed to sell your property
- Service charges for the last 4 quarters, last 2 annual balance sheet of expenses and works.
- Last 3 reports of the general meeting.
- Last property tax.
- Deeds of ownership with the original plans as well as the basement plan annexed.
- Co-ownership Regulations and the registration of property division and all its amendments.
- Record of maintenance and surveys of the building (to be requested from your managing agent).
- In case of leasing of the property, the valid lease agreement or lease.
- Asbestos assessment (private use areas) – Unlimited validity in case of absence of asbestos. For property sold before January 1, 1997.
- Assessment of the risk of exposure to lead (CREP) – Validity: 1 year. Housing built before January 1, 1949.
- Report on the presence of parasites (termites) - Validity: 6 months.
- Right of superficies (Carrez Law). No validity.
- Electrical installation assessment report. Validity: 3 years from the date of the preliminary agreement.
- Gas installation assessment report. Validity: 3 years from the date of the preliminary agreement.
- Energy performance certificate. Validity: 10 years from the date of the preliminary agreement.
- Natural and technological risks (outline drawing). Validity: 6 months from the date of the preliminary agreement and final sale
It is also important to determine the value of your property and the presentation charges that will be proposed to our potential buyers.
The careful and objective evaluation of a property is one of the key steps in any real estate transaction. This requires several parameters to be taken into account: the location of the property, the view, sunshine, the size of the rooms, its layout and the attached facilities (terrace, balcony, parking, etc.).
Our team can carry out a rapid and detailed evaluation of your property: apartments, houses, buildings, commercial premises, or service premises. Moreover, our five branches have built a strong bond based on trust and reliability with our French and international customers, guaranteeing the confidentiality of any evaluation and transaction.
You can contact us through several means such as :
- Our website, updated daily, available in 4 languages, and present on all major search engines.
- Our ads, spread extensively over other websites in France (such as Belles Demeures, Explorimmo, Se loger, Propriétés Le Figaro, Lux Résidence, Logic immo, Résidence immobilier, etc.) and abroad (Luxury Real Estate, Green Acres, Luxury Estate, etc.).
A professional photographer will highlight your property and present it in the best possible manner.